Tuesday 23 April 2013

The Manchester City spirit

First of all, I wish to congratulate the good United fans for winning this season's title. Fact is they were more stable and didn't had tactical cock ups as we - my beloved Manchester City - had through out the season.

Man City, we're staying up! We're staying up! Nananananana, we're staying up! I'm breathing City, I'm living City. Not just me, together with me so many thousands more. We are City. We are super City from Maine Road. Thank you Noel and Liam Gallagher for injecting me with the City 'virus', that is introducing me your love. I love Manchester as well, one of the two most amazing places on the planet. I'm here, not going away.

Let me become personal: I have been cyber bullied here on Twitter since I started my own blog. And why? Ask them. I know names, know 7 heavily involved, but not going to name them. Karma to take care of it, but not me in person. What have they done you wonder? Reported me for spam for publishing my own blog and send it to my followers only. Gawd, I dared to ask for a re-tweet, oh my, that is 'aggressive behavior' ain't it! Me, just a writer, me not holding back and fearing the established. Me, just me, being cyber bullied due of that single reason.

I'm going even more personal. In 1999 I was fully paralyzed. I had a tumor in my neck in the size of a tennis ball. If you're interested, google image it and come back after that to understand how lovely it looks like. I had no chance to survive, they discovered it early December of that year due of first wrong diagnoses. When I finally understood what was going on, I begged for a surgery: ffs, this is it, just take it out and let me continue my life! The docs refused, due of the fact I was already so far gone that I had no single chance. I beat the odds and I survived. My surgeant Dr Teddy - who got aware I was being dismissed only 5 weeks after the surgery, fainted when he saw me walking on my own out of the building. Can you read this you bullies? I did it, you won't ever come close!

In 2004 I had my second tumor removed, as well a tennis ball size. Damn, what a hell it was, but let me now come back to 1999 first. It was May, and we, Manchester City, played Gillingham in the play offs final. I accepted I would die, I was so far gone that I lived at that stage I just wanted to enjoy single moments to feel worth living for. We were 2-0 down, that goal in the 89th minute left me in big tears - even a promotion wasn't handed to me to at least enjoy. Then the recovery took place: 2-1 and then AGUEROOOOOO, I mean, DIIICKOOOOOOOOV 2-2... No need to tell you the outcome, do I? I live City, I have my life to thank for being City and feeling the Manchester loving. Still some cyber bullies - including a fellow blogger and some forum owners - feel it's justified to deny me having my own blog.

WE are City, I might be a Dutch native, but my life is City, I live it, I once stated: if we win the league just kill me there as then I've accomplished life. I'm still alive, and am enjoying our amazing progress together with my friends, my fellow Citizens. The people I love. No one can ever pull me down.

Thank you

1 comment:

  1. CTWD keep the faith never let anyone put you down life is gift so enjoy it

    ReplyDelete